(The Large Print)
* I will work my tail off to bring you as many qualified buyers as possible until your house is sold.
* I will apply my creative marketing talents, tools and cutting edge technologies to advertise your property and position it to sell.
* I will design a comprehensive marketing plan and pricing strategy, one that’s flexible and responsive to shifting market conditions.
* I will help you set a realistic price based on solid market research, and I’ll be honest with you, even if the figures I present may be lower than you’d prefer to hear.
* I will listen to you. By listening actively, I’ll be able to accurately represent and advertise the attributes of your property. By listening, I’ll be able to understand and appreciate your unique situation and financial needs.
* I will be responsive to you. When you call or send me an email, I’ll get back to you in a timely way.
* I will communicate with you so that we are always on the same page. I will keep you informed on the progress—or even the lack of progress—on a regular basis.
* I will provide you with the answers and information you need. What I don’t know, I’ll find out.
* I will advise you on how to prepare your house, and “stage it” for an effective presentation.
* I will take your business as seriously as I take my own.
The Selling Process
Pricing and preparing your home
Determining the right price is a critical step to ensure you receive the highest return in the least amount time. A clean, neat home in need of few or no repairs will sell faster, and at a higher price. Check out our Prepare Your Home for Sale checklist for a list of ideas. I can also recommend the most important ways to prepare your home and can help with staging your home.
Marketing your home
Creating a plan to market your home can help to attract the interest of the right buyer. Today, more homebuyers use the internet in their home search and your marketing plan may include focused online activities in addition to print advertising and open houses.
Purchase & Sale Agreement
I will work with you to examine offers on your home. This document is the legal contract in which you and the seller outline the details of the property transfer.
Part of the Purchase and Sale Agreement, the inspection gives the buyer an in-depth analysis on the condition of the home and if any repairs may be needed.
Negotiation between me, as your agent, and the buyer’s agent may occur several times throughout the process to give you the most favorable terms of your sale.
Once the offer is accepted and a closing date agreed upon, escrow allows the buyer and the seller to have an outside party ensure all parts of the contact are complete. I can help coordination the completion of all necessary forms to the escrow company and monitor the escrow process until the transaction is complete.
At closing, all the paperwork is signed by the buyer and seller, both parties pay any settlement fees and the documents are officially recorded. Prior to closing, you’ll receive a settlement statement outlining any fees which may apply to you.